Smoky Mountain Farmers & Artisans Market
Are you involved in any activities such as gardening, farming, creating arts and crafts, growing flowers and other woody ornamentals, or beekeeping (Honey)? If you answered yes to any of these endeavors and would like to sell the “fruits of your labor” then set-up a booth and join us!
Every Friday and Saturday from May 5 - October 28, 2023
Bryson City, North Carolina
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
For more information, please call Kerry Peek at 828-735-4914 or email.
Potential vendors must agree to Farmers Market policies and submit an application prior to any sales:
- Local farmers and authentic artisans
- Picnic tables
- Live music on select weekends
- Pet-friendly (must be leashed)
- Rain or shine event
- Tuckasegee riverfront location with fishing pier and put-in.
- Visit the Appalachian Rivers Aquarium and the Fly Fishing Museum of the Southern Appalachians next door - free admission.
Location: Riverfront at 117 Island Street, Aquarium Park in Bryson City